The best pancakes
We asked you on our instagram post, which recipe you wanted us to post as our first ever food blog post, and you voted pancakes!
Don't worry, we have just the treat for you! These amazing pancakes can be topped with anything you like.. the pancakes are the same, and then get creative with your different flavours.
Ingredients you need for pancakes
- One egg
- 40g oats (blitz them so they are fine)
- 100g 0% Greek Yogurt
- 1tsp Baking Powder
- Flavoured vanilla drops (We used My Protein)
- Toppings are all your own choice!
- Mix all ingredients together in a blender
- Lightly spray a pan with fry light or if you have a non-stick pan you can probably exclude this part
- Pour the mixture into the pan for as many pancakes you want (you can make a few)
- Then top with all your favourite ingredients
Total calories of pancakes: 272 (plug it into My Fitness Pal)
(more examples of toppings)
Toppings we used was peanut butter drizzled on top some walnuts crushed and then some bananas chopped with a light dusting on cinnamon.
Get creative with all the toppings! Fruit, berries, chocolate and more!
If you make these please tag us in your posts so we can see!
Which toppings are your favourite?!
Recipe by: Elena